March 29, 2018

An Eight-year-old Girl Was Stabbed To Death By Her Own Father



A father was arrested by the authorities after he murdered his own eight-year-old daughter just a few moments after he posted a photo of her eating pizza, on Facebook.

The 54-year-old man who was identified as Bill Billingham was arrested following the death of his own daughter who was found on the property with a deep stab wound to her stomach.

Police were called just 15 minutes after the photo of her was uploaded online, with the caption: "Pitza on bed lv moo x." The girl's mother is said to have told a neighbour in the aftermath: "He stabbed my little girl".

The 8-year-old girl who was identified as Mylee Billingham died in the hospital after she was found at the Brownhills, near Walsall, severely wounded.

Bill Billingham who had a stab wound to his stomach was arrested and is already in a stable condition. Bill is Mark Billingham’s brother who also goes by the name Billy and is one of the stars of Channel 4’s SAS Who Dares Wins.







In a statement, the special forces hero said: “Please respect my family’s privacy. There will be no further comment at this time.”

The mother of the little girl who was identified as Tracey Taunder was believed to live at the address where the killing happened.

A relative of the little girl posted on social media: “Don’t bombard anyone with messages, I know that people will want to pass on their condolences.

“We are far too hurt and far too confused right now to deal with logging onto social media and seeing some of the gossips that people in this area are writing.

“Although on behalf of our family I do want to thank everybody for their concern and the general messages hoping all is okay.







“The least everyone can do is keep us in your thoughts.”

Meanwhile, the 74-year-old neighbor of the Billinghams stated that he had helped comfort the mother of the victim when the body was finally discovered.

Mr. Greatrex, the neighbor of the family who was living a few doors from the crime scene said,

“I came back and all the police cars were here and there was a lady here saying ‘he’s stabbed, my baby’.

“She was standing on the street outside my house and I offered her a hot drink.







“It had been cordoned off with police cars and ambulances and she had been on the other side of the street before being led over to outside my house.

“She was hysterical. It wasn’t long after that they announced that they had taken the girl to the children’s hospital.”

However, a 76-year-old man who lives in the opposite house stated that he doesn’t know the man who lived in the house.

“It’s all old age pensioners here so it was unusual to see him living in the bungalow. He had only moved in around two months ago.

“That bungalow is jinxed. The girl who was living there before committed suicide. I can’t believe what’s happened and it being such a young girl is tragic. This is a lovely area and it’s so shocking it’s happened here.







“I never saw any children going in and out of the house. I only ever saw him there. I heard a commotion about 9.30pm and when I looked out I could see about six police cars and an ambulance.

“We thought it was a drug raid.”

Floral tributes were then left outside the property where the little girl died.

Bob Weir, 72, said: “I’m shocked and stunned. The first I heard of it was around 9 pm last night. “The street was like something out of an American cop film, it was full of emergency services with flashing lights.

“The police knocked on my door and asked if I had heard anything from the house where it happened.







“I had seen the man who lived there and spoken to him but I didn’t know his name. I had never seen a girl there. “The bungalows are owned by Walsall Housing Group and it is normally a pretty quiet area.”

Meanwhile, Detective Inspector Jim Colclough stated that they see this as a domestic incident: “We are treating this as a domestic incident and are not looking for anyone else in connection with the child’s death.

“Our family liaison team are supporting the family of the little girl, who is naturally devastated by her death. Our thoughts remain with the family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment